Over 2 years ago, parents and community members came together under the banner of an organization that promoted informing citizens & learning to take action to impact their community for widely held traditional moral values. They realized that for too long, individuals who love their country and were busy raising their families with traditional moral values had made a grave error. They had allowed the political left zealots to believe that they were in the majority when, in fact, they were very much in the minority.
We came together with a single purpose: shed Truth on St. Louis County public school practices and actions, informing citizens to take action as they felt was best. The more information parents received, the more citizen journalism grew across the county. Soon parents and community members in St. Charles county were getting involved and our organization was being contacted by parents and community members in other districts.
Mass Resistance MO has accomplished its goals and gone beyond. We have brought facts and documentation of district malfeasance to the people of St. Louis County and beyond. Several of our accomplishments include:
- Repeatedly alerting over 3,000 citizens by mail of the specific ways Comprehensive Sexuality Education curriculum does not align with Missouri Statute 170.015. There were reports that teachers were taught to be careful in their lesson delivery, for fear they would be "caught" breaking the law.
- Parents and Citizens took our information and spoke to their school board members in at least three districts. They had informed questions to ask and they rallied other parents with their documented information as well.
- Over 3,000 citizens were kept abreast of Parkway School District's rogue cross-sexual bathroom policy originating with President Obama and being removed by President Trump. Parkway School District continues to promote cross-sexual bathroom use and locker room use during "change out" periods of PE. Parents continue to complain of safety and comfort issues. Administrators continue to ignore parents concerns while Superintendent Keith Marty refuses to write a school policy to recognize the practices in his schools. Mass Resistance MO is the first citizen journalist blog to break that story.
- Parents in the City of St. Charles school district stood up to bully activists armed with proper information from Mass Resistance MO and other mainstream conservative outlets. They fought back the bullies and let their voices be heard. As a result, ThriVe was not removed from their school district and the bullies went away.
- In another win for Mass Resistance MO, this organization has endured smear campaigns and bullying across the nation and has stood strong against the stalwart. We have wrongly been called a "hate group" by a national fundraising group because we disagree with local extremist liberal activists. Just in the politics of transgender biology, all across the country medical reports testify of the medical and psychological dangers of transgender medicine including here. Why is this a hot topic? Because that very small minority bullies, yells, screams, derides and overall throws a temper tantrum when anyone disagrees with their faulty science and feel-good-intolerance. Throughout all the controversy and hate, Mass Resistance MO has stood firm: this is indoctrination, not education of our youth.
- Mass Resistance MO helped alert parents regarding the quick passage of the Civility Policy in Parkway School District. A small-but-effective write-in campaign by parents and community members to board members was assembled, demonstrating the violation of free speech being promoted by passing the Civility Policy in August 2016. If it had not been for citizen journalists, that policy would have been passed the very night it was introduced. We are thankful for our active citizen group.
- Parents organized a peaceful and loving demonstration in May, 2017 in front of the Parkway School District's Board of Education meeting place - near the end of the school year -- to demonstrate their support for the most medically-accurate sex ed curriculum created and implemented by ThriVe St Louis at no cost to the district. On the last day of school, Superintendent Keith Marty announced their removal of ThriVe curriculum from all Parkway school teams. It was citizen journalism that brought that information accurately to St. Louis County citizens.
- In 2017, Mass Resistance MO investigated the White Privilege Conference which Parkway administrators had bragged of attendance by 5 students and 7 staff members. The information being taught was shocking. As a result of attaining the brochure and highlighting specific speakers and their history of hate and division, several parents have taken up the cause and have run with it.
In light of all the wins above and knowing that our organization has helped build countywide leaders, Mass Resistance MO's leadership team is taking a sabbatical from day-to-day citizen journalism. Most Leadership mentoring programs speak to the authentic increase of mental creativity and productivity from cycles such as these. Click here for an example of what a work-related sabbatical looks like.
God bless our readers for all their support.
And Godspeed to every citizen journalist, may a new rallying cry come from every corner of St. Louis County:
Pray -- Stand -- Rejoice