HOW HARD IS IT TO BE PRO-CHOICE?
Let's look at the consequences of sexual intercourse of a man and a woman: conception. What do we know about conception?
- The heart is mature enough at 16 days to be considered a beating heart.
- A growing body of evidence says yes. The fetus is known to have pain receptors throughout the body by 8 weeks of gestation.
- HCG, the “pregnancy hormone”, is present in your blood right after conception, although it will not show up on a pregnancy test until Day 9-10.
- "From the time of conception until the time you give birth, your body is going to go through some major changes."
- Headline: College Embryology Textbook Confirms: "Human Development Begins at Fertilization".
What do we know about a fetus?
- The youngest fetus to live outside the womb and live was born at 21 weeks in 1988.
- The baby at 8 weeks is now a little over half an inch in size. Eyelids and ears are forming, and you can see the tip of the nose. The arms and legs are well formed. The fingers and toes grow longer and more distinct.
- The baby at 16 weeks: The baby's eyes can blink and the heart and blood vessels are fully formed. The baby's fingers and toes have fingerprints.
How should we look at abortion? How does the Pro-Abortion crowd view abortion?
- Abortion is the opportunity for population control according to an article published in the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI).
- Abortion is the opportunity for Planned Parenthood to increase their overall revenue.
- Abortion is the opportunity to normalize euthenasia of children at any age as long as the parents consent.
- Planned Parenthood is ready to remove a 30 week old baby from it's mother's womb.
- Abortion is nature's answer to culling of the population, a natural response. Trying to have as many children as possible results in the most killing of embryos.
- The Civil Rights Act of 1964 makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender or pregnancy. Abortion offers no protection; Furthermore, Planned Parenthood targets & discriminates based on race (targets minorities), disabilities , lies & greed.
- Abortion says babies are not worthy of birth unless they are wanted. Life affirm supporters say: support pregnant mothers & support new birth with adoption.
Let's not fool ourselves. The only choice associated with abortion is the baby's lack of choice. Babies should not suffer the death penalty because progressive sexual education promotes sexual activity that leads to an increased risk of pregnancy.