Parents, grandparents, family, faith leaders and community members are realizing the critical role they play in not only refusing the indoctrination of the most vulnerable in our society but also in influencing the next generation. No longer can polite people stand silent and allow destructive agendas to infiltrate our communities. Below are examples of concerns in education and ways to fight back.
SEX EDUCATION [BACKGROUND]
- Common Core came upon the national academic agenda in 2009. After close examination, parents and community members realized CC was an excuse to promote extreme social agendas at the expense of educational quality. Common Core is not part of the Missouri approved state curriculum. Click here for more.
but it’s imprint is still found in our schools. Look at the books in this CC approved book list [link]and dig deep at your local school to find out if they are being used and what process they used to choose books: were parents involved in the decision-making process?
- Read more about how test scores are used to track your child’s history and feed into a larger data-mining social experiment. [link]
SEX EDUCATION, GSA CLUBS & PLANNED PARENTHOOD IN YOUR SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Read how Planned Parenthood is being invited into your schools (published in 2009) and read about a high school student who received an abortion with her school district's assistance (published in 2010).
- Planned Parenthood's involvement here
- http://www.1in3campaign.org/ (One of the prominent sources for sex education materials in many Parkway).
- King County wrote FLASH, a popular sex education curriculum. King County provides pregnancy testing and abortion referrals at their teen clinics and instructs kids as young as 14 about what procedures they can elect without parental consent or notification. Click here for more information.